As a business leader, I have previously served as a Board Member and Past-President of the Santee Chamber of Commerce. With the help of other Chamber members, we were instrumental in establishing the Santee Street Fair now one of the biggest street fairs in the county.
Ronn Hall Serving Santee
Currently as an member of the Santee City Council, my duties include Board Memberships on:
- MTS Board Member (Metropolitan Transit System).
- MTS Executive Committee Board Member.
- MTS Public Security Board Member.
- Alternate to the ECEDC (East County Economic Development Council).
- Alternate to the Heartland Fire Training Facility Authority Commission.
- Alternate to the CSA 69 (County Service Area Paramedics).
- Alternate to the League of California Cities.
- My prior committee duties have included:
- CSA 69 Medical Board Member.
- SANDAG Borders Committee.
- SANDAG Regional Planning Committee (MTS Rep.)
- Heartland Communications Committee.
- Mission Trails Committee.
- Board Member for the ECEDC The East County Economic Development Council.
- 1st Alternate SANDAG Borders Committee.
- 1st Alternate to the SANDAG Board of Directors.
- Member of the Santee-Lakeside Rotary.
- Member of the San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Santee Chamber of Commerce (Former President and Board Member).
- Former Board Member for The Santee Lakes Foundation.
I have been committed to helping promote business both as a business leader and a Council Member. I’ve worked with other Santee community groups and events including: SMOAC, Santee Santa’s, Santee Relay for Life, Santee Street Fair, and the Santee Car Show and more. My personal goal is to bring Rotary’s official motto “Service Above Self” to my work at the Santee City Council.
We spend much of our time with our grandson Levi and our new dog Toby. We also volunteer for non-profit organizations in Santee as well as supporting local Santee businesses and causes.
I’m able to work with elected officials as well as others from all parties promoting collaboration, creating vision-focused thinking, and moving our community needs forward. Issues with constituents remain important to me. I will be happy to respond to emails, and make myself accessible in person or on social media. I will be happy if I can receive your vote.
Toby, Virginia and Ronn
Our Grandson Levi picking oranges.
Tobi thinking he’s eating at the table tonight.
Tree Planting at Woodglen Vista Park.
My wife Virginia, Board Member and current President of the Grossmont Heatlhcare District, speaking at the ground breaking for the new Sharp Grossmont Neurosciences Center, August 11, 2022
Our Grandson Levi’s Graduation Ceremony.
Glad to meet Tryus at the Fox Event.
Glad to meet Jesse Watters at the Fox Event.
Ronn Hall for Santee City Council District 2 2026
Santee District 2
Santee, CA 92071