Thanks for logging onto my website! Just a bit about me, I’m a native of San Diego County and have been a local business owner for 35 years, my years of leadership experience makes me very capable to handle most situations. I’m an award winning, expert insurance broker. Besides winning many awards from my former company, I’ve been recognized by the Santee Chamber as one of the Santee’s Businesses of the Year.
As a business leader, I have previously served as a Board Member and Past-President of the Santee Chamber of Commerce. With the help of other Chamber members, we were instrumental in establishing the Santee Street Fair now one of the biggest street fairs in the county.
Currently as an elected member of the Santee City Council, my duties include Board Memberships on:
- MTS Board Member (Metropolitan Transit System).
- MTS Board Member, Public Security Board Member.
- 1st Alternate SANDAG Borders Committee.
- 1st Alternate to the SANDAG Board of Directors.
- My prior committee duties have included:
- CSA 69 Medical Board Member.
- SANDAG Borders Committee.
- SANDAG Regional Planning Committee (MTS Rep.)
- Heartland Communications.
- Mission Trails Committee.
- Board Member for the ECEDC The East County Economic Development Council.
- Member of the Santee-Lakeside Rotary.
- Member of the San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce.
- Former President and Board Member of the Santee Chamber of Commerce.
- Former Board Member for The Santee Lakes Foundation.
I have been committed to helping promote business both as a business leader and a Council Member. I’ve worked with other Santee community groups and events including: SMOAC, Santee Santa’s, Santee Relay for Life, Santee Street Fair, and the Santee Car Show and more. My personal goal is to bring Rotary’s official motto “Service Above Self” to my work at the Santee City Council.
My wife and I live in Santee, she’s a longtime Santee resident, retired Registered Nurse, and an active Realtor. She is the Current President and Board Member of the Grossmont Healthcare District. We both live and work in Santee and attend Pathways Community Church.
We spend much of our time volunteering for many organizations in Santee as well as supporting local Santee businesses and causes. I have included a list of my many endorsements over the last few years. These endorsements prove I’m able to work with elected officials as well as others from all parties and promoting collaboration, creating vision-focused thinking, and moving our community needs forward. Issues with constituents remain important to me. I will continue to answer my phone, meet with you personally, respond to emails, and be accessible on social media. I would be happy to receive your vote.
Ronn Hall for Santee City Council 2018
Santee District 2
9456 Cuyamaca St. #101
Santee, CA 92071