How can you help?

Thank you for wanting to help my campaign, I really appreciate it. There are several ways below that you can get involved. Feel free to email me below with other ways you can help.

Ronn Hall

I understand that I can only make a  “personal donation”. Under Santee election rules PAC & company donations are not allowed.
Campaign law limits contributions to $700 per person or $1,400 per couple.Political contributions are not tax deductible.

Make a Donation

To donate to my campaign.
Please click the link below.

Donate here

How You Can Help

It takes a team to win a political campaign. 

You can help by many ways.


Donate to my campaign



Help us wave signs



Pass out door hangers



Put up a yard sign.


Sign up to help now

Pass out door hangers
Help us wave signs
Put up yard signs
I Endorse Ronn, Please add me to the list

Don't Forget to Vote








Contact Ronn

6 + 4 =

Ronn Hall for Santee City Council 2018
Santee District 2
9456 Cuyamaca St. #101
Santee, CA 92071
FPPC#  1406952