Simplicity is an effective approach
It is important to tackle long-term problems that will affect our city. Ronn Hall’s is on many local government committees to ensure Santee gets a voice. We have ensured a business friendly climate in Santee that will attract companies and create jobs, but also add value to people living in Santee. When the businesses make money, it creates revenue for the City of Santee that can help with road maintenance, community events such as the summer concerts, and updating parks. The last focal point will be to keep taxes & fees low. If we are able to make responsible choices as a city and effectively budget, there is no reason to raise taxes. These bedrock principles will continue to make Santee a great place to live.
Ronn Hall on the Issues
- Traffic: Working with CalTrans, SANDAG, Federal & Local Elected Officials around San Diego to get a “Real Fix to the 52”.
- Balanced Budget: Keep the City of Santee on a responsible course of action regarding spending.
- Jobs: Cultivate a business-friendly environment in Santee to create jobs in our hometown.
- Taxes & Fees: Less taxes & fees to make Santee a more affordable place to live.
- Energy: Research long-term energy efficient options to provide lower costs.
- Transportation: Work with SANDAG,MTS, our Mayor and other cities on traffic congestion, repair roads,
and improving traffic flow to make Santee an easier city to drive in.
- Community: Enhance the sense of community, where people want to live, and be involved to help in a positive way.
- Law Enforcement: Work with the Sheriff’s Department to reduce crime and limit drug activity.
- Fire Protection: Work with the Santee Fire Department to ensure they’re fully funded and provide immediate response to our citizens of Santee. Just approved a new Brush Rig to defend our hillsides around our homes.
- City Response: I work hard to ensure the City “quickly responds” to your concerns. By my request, the City now monitors Facebook, Nextdoor, and many other social networks to look for citizen concerns and quickly respond to them.
Difficult decisions and practical solutions
There are many other important issues in running a city. It is important to take a stance on difficult issues so there is no confusion on where someone stands. I understand to get things done you have to take action, do the work, and do the right thing at all costs. The people of Santee need strong leadership. I”m a 4th generation San Diego native and values community and people over position and politics. I have the endorsement of Santee Mayor John Minto and other community leaders who have a reputation for the same. I can think both tactically and strategically to plan for and forecast challenges and present practical solutions. I’ve already contributed to positive change for the City of Santee and will continue to do so on the Santee City Council.
Make a Donation
To donate to my campaign.
Please click the link below.
I understand that I can only make a “personal donation”.
Under Santee election rules PAC & company donations are not allowed.
Campaign law limits contributions to $700 per person or $1,400 per couple.
Political contributions are not tax deductible.
Paid for by Ronn Hall for City Council 2018. FPPC# 1406952. Copyright 2018.